Sunday, April 02, 2006

Scenario

  • A scenario is a narrative, a story. As such, it should have a at least a little bit of plot.
  • Give names to the people in your scenarios. In addition to making the people seem more real (and interesting), it makes it easier to refer to them in later conversations.
  • In addition to names, give the people a background, a story. This helps convey why they act the way that they do.
  • Feel free to use your own story and name, but put your story in the third-person (say "he" or "she" instead of "I").
  • In addition to showing how your characters use Chandler, it may be helpful to show them struggling to do the same thing with their current PIM/email client.
  • Remember that not all human behavior is particularly admirable. Please include scenarios of people trying to do bad things with their tools.
  • Make it fun!
Found these points...might be useful to keep in mind

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
diet home
It pretty much covers diet home related issues.
Have a good day!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger easy e said...

Hi broomman andy I just checked out your blog on vitamin. I like it! Hey I have a great website for vitamins designed to nutritionally support your entire body! We use only the highest grade Whole Food Vitamins, Chelated Minerals, Probiotics, and Vegetable Enzymes. If you are like me, your health is worth everything. Start treating it right, and give your body the nutrients needed to support optimal health. Learn all the ways our vitamin nutritionally supports the body.

Please visit us at http://www.healthfoodvitaminworld.com to find out more information on our awesome product and our 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger HealthReviews said...

Hi, my name is Kenny Williams and I have suffered from severe acne. In fact, I also had problems with hair loss and weight loss and I lost all self confidence at some point and all my friends too. Now, a few months later, after discovering the Health Reviews website, I feel much much better. After reading their success stories and recommendations, their Top Health Reviews really helped me. Do you realize how good can this be? NO more problems. Finally I can got back my smile. That is the reason I am so happy now!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

team building ideas If you plan team training programs that are high energy and effective, teams can become more efficient, with less conflict and more successful decision making. Most popular training courses focus on quality team building, communication, leadership performance management, customer service, and sales. But don�t forget, effective teams require a significant investment of time and money in training. If you require more help on this topic visit - team building guides

 

Post a Comment

<< Home